Scams, Swindles, and Schemes is a hit! We’re launching a Scampaign to spread the word. What’s a ‘scampaign’? Glad you asked.
A series of sketchy activities undertaken to achieve a goal. Scam + campaign = Scampaign.
- Raise $700 to hire Shawn York Media to edit season 2. Yes, we paid him with our own money to edit season 1.
- Gain 476 subscribers for Devin Whitlock’s YouTube channel (total 500 subscribers).
- Gain 341 subscribers for Onicia Muller’s YouTube channel (total 500 subscribers).
- Thank our Marks (a.k.a. podcast fans) by giving away BIG MONEY.
Scampaign Giveaway: How to win $10
We’re giving $10 to our most
susceptible marks enthusiastic fans. There will be one winner per episode.
- Subscribe to Devin Whitlock’s YouTube channel
- Subscribe to Onicia Muller’s YouTube channel
- Watch an episode of Scams, Swindles, and Schemes.
- Comment on one of the videos. Be sure to paste your comment on both Devin’s and Onicia’s YouTube channels.
Note: Onicia’s channel hosts the episodes. Devin’s channel hosts the clips. If you’re ever confused about which clip belongs to which episode just go to OniciaMuller.com/scamsss.
- Celebrate by spending your $10 winnings.
Note: Winners will be announced via Onicia’s newsletter. You have 2 weeks from the announcement date to provide your
social security numberPayPal or Venmo info to claim your prize.